Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Baby Quilt

Prepare yourself...I have some horrible pictures of a really cute quilt.


It's such a shame, too! Because this quilt is so sweet! I made it last year with my son's teacher. It's made of her daughter's baby clothes.





 Look at the little ruffles from the bottom of a onesie! Oh, I could just eat this up.  I only wish I had better pictures. 

I quilted it with swirls and hearts to go with the really girly feel of the quilt. 

The mom LOVED it and was so happy.

Most squares are 4" and then there's little 2x2" squares that I put together to make them 4". 


I used an old crib sheet to fill in some empty squares and then for the binding. 


I just love this quilt and am so glad I could help a great teacher make it!

Linking up with QuiltStory and CrazyMomQuilts.

3 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't say it was horrible. I'm glad it was loved : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't the colours go well together - you made a great team!

    ReplyDelete