Sunday, March 30, 2014

Taylor's Quilt

Before I moved away in June, I wanted to make all of my nieces a quilt. 














I made my nephew one for his birthday in December.  A camo bento block quilt.

Next on the list was Taylor.  She likes bright colors.  She like loud and happy.

I settled on the Kaleidoscope Quilt and followed the quilt along from Don't Call Me Betsy.

It was easy to put together and came together quickly.

For the quilting followed the lines of the design, but slightly bent, to add more interest.

She really liked it and it seemed to fit her personality, from when she was little even to now, the beautiful 14 year old she is.






4 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I love this quilt. I also love what you did with the camo bento quilt for your nephew - both of these are wonderful gifts, perfect for their recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this quilt from the pattern to the fabrics/colors to the workmanship. It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt! Don't the girls look similar, no doubting they are sisters!!!!

    ReplyDelete