Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012

Well, I feel very accomplished this month!

I got two quilts finished. 

You can read about this quilt here.

My Love Grows Quilt

I also finished a Quilting for Kids quilt.

Quilting for Kids #3

Wonderful people helped me by sending in blocks. I just put them together. You can read about this quilt here and here.

You can also join the group on Flickr and help out with the next project.

Bee Blocks I've sent out:

Bee Blocks

3x6 Bee Blocks

All in all it's been very productive! I've even been out of town for a week. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll join the flickr group Quilting for Kids.

I'm also planning a different type of quilt that I can't wait to show you all!

Linking with LilysQuilts Esther's Blog FreshlyPieced

9 comments:

  1. those two quilts are very different, aren't they?

    Some of your bee blocks look vaguely familiar! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quits look great, I especially like the geometric one in red and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for solids so I'm loving your quilts for kids quilt. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely finishes, and I am drooling over those blue and yellow blocks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! all your work is so pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning quilts....love your colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work! Love the quilts and lots of pretty blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quilts...great job on your finishes! Hugs

    ReplyDelete