Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday

It's been like a year since I've linked up.. Maybe not...but here I am after a long time.

I got a lot done this weekend and have lots more to do.

Here's a glimpse:


Zoe's birthday cake from Aunt Sarah Rylan turned 8! Birthday cake for Zoe (my niece) and Birthday cake for Rylan (my oldest who is 8!)

New refinished table Christmas placemats
My husband lovingly refinished our dining room table and I made some fall and Christmas placemats.

Right now my goal is to finish Owen's quilt.  He was so excited watching me make my nephew, Grant, a quilt and he asked me to make one for him.  I was waiting for this day to come.  I can't wait to finish it!
He's so happy, too.
Owen's quilt wip

I have also cooked dinner 3 times this week so far and have a plan with shopping list and everything for next week! I feel accomplished! And I'm linking up today...so join the fun and see what everyone else is doing.
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great assortment of projects you've done. Love those cheerful christmas placemats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those placemats look fab! I just made ones from charm squares, too. Your strip pieced ones are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete