Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blocks Received

More of your b-e-a-utiful blocks have come in the mail.

I am so excited every time I go to the mail box now.  My husband can't believe the amount of mail we're receiving.  :)

I opened one and said, "Oh! She used Sherbert Pips!" And he looked at me like I was crazy.

He said, "What are you talking about?"

I explained to him it was a line of fabric.  And then I saw another block with some Sugar Pop.

And now he really thinks I've gone overboard!  LOL


I'm okay with that.

So here's what we've received so far!


Blocks received to date 9/10/11




Blocs received to date 9/10/11

So, what do you think? It's exciting!

Two thoughts:
1. I love these blocks and all of you.
2. I need a design wall.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving seeing all these come together.

    Also, for a 'cheap' design wall check out your local thrift store for a flat flannel sheet (or a clearance section of your favorite store) and use thumb tacks to hold it to your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - mine are done (I can see their place) and will post photos tomorrow. Will post on Monday and you should have them by end of week. SO so hope I`m holding things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a friend's recommendation I bought a vinyl tablecloth with a flannel back - works pretty well!

    ReplyDelete