Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family Fun

So, I made the boys' costumes this year. I don't have great pics, because it was so rainy and dark here in South Fla, so they're mostly inside. And what is it about kids in costumes? I just love their energy.

Okay, have you ever seen the movie TRON: Legacy? No? Then you maybe you don't have a husband who watched the first one when he was a kid and therefore has indoctrinated his boys. This movie is usually playing twice a week here, and possibly more if I allow it.

It's a total guy movie. (In my opinion.) I've seen most of it, just not all at one time. Here's a pic of their suits. It's all lights.


This Momma could not find one that was inexpensive enough to buy, so she made them!








Complete with discs made by Daddy out of cut frisbees.

Over all, it was a success.  The kids LOVED their costumes.  They had a great time at our Family Fun Night at church.

Unfortunately, little brother did not wear his costume for more than 5 minutes, and I wasn't able to take a pic.  It was just a store bought Batman costume.  But I love it because he says "THATMAN!"

So, if you know what Tron is...how did I do?

Hope you had a great time with your family!

Fresh Poppy Design
Sew Happy Geek

1 comment:

  1. My guess is reflective tape. However you did it they look great! Bet they had a blast with the discs :)

    ReplyDelete