Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sneak Peak

I had to unpick about 70 inches worth of free motion quilting on the border. I was soooo frustrated!

Everything was going well. When I checked the back, as I do from time to time, the tension was totally out of whack! I don't know what happened!

Anyway, it's all out, and I started back up and then.... I ran out of thread!

Was hoping to get this all the way finished today, but not so sure now.

Sneak peak

Linked with sewHappyGeeek and QuiltStory and SewChatty

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is looking really good, Sarah! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How annoying to have to unpick. I love the feather quilting. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how frustrating! I feel you pain, I really do (having had troubles with the machine on my quilting frame recently)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exact same thing has also happened to me. If I don't check the tension on the back, it's all out of whack. If I do check it, it's just fine!! I also hate if you can only sew for a few minutes and your bobbin runs out of thread. I guess we're all in good company since it happens to all of us! Good luck. Your quilting and quilt are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, don't you hate that?? At least it's usually easy to pick out when the tension's messed up.

    ReplyDelete