Saturday, January 14, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am sooooo late!  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.

I know I did.  We had so much fun as a family.  It flew by, though!


The quilts were a great hit with my nieces (really my sister and sister-in-law, since the girls are so young still.)


We really were blessed to be together with family and friends.


After that, we hit the ground running.  I've been in four states so far this year!  And my husband is still working his way back home on Monday.  Can't wait for him to get here. 


So, with a new year, a new quilt has been started.

Next! Finally able to work on a new project.

It's something that I saw from Fig Tree Quilts a long time ago. 


I used two charm packs of Buttercup from them as well.  It's all pieced now, except for one last 4 inch piece of white for the bottom.  I can't believe I ran out!


I'll be stopping by the store tomorrow for more of that so I can get it basted before my hubby gets home.  The backing is all ready, so is the binding.  I'll be trying some new free motion quilting on it.  I can't wait to show you!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute pattern for charm packs! Can't wait to see it done. :o)

    ReplyDelete